Cells adds a number of additional features to the Tenderfoot Electronics Lattice sequencer:
- A 3×4 grid of keys to select steps manually and play the sequencer more like an instrument.
- Forward / Reverse mode controlled by a CV trigger and physical button.
- Random step selection by CV trigger.
- CV selection of the current step – great for inputting a positive envelope or LFO to cycle through the steps on the Lattice.
- Gate output – Whenever a new step is navigated to, a pulse will be output by Cells in order to trigger a voice’s envelope. Pressing on the keypad can also output a constant gate signal.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CHECK THE MANUAL HERE
Please note: this module requires the main Tenderfoot Electronics Lattice module in order to function
Power: 24mA @ +12V / 0mA @ -12V