The Qu-bit Cascade is a ratcheting envelope generator, VCA, and sound source all within a compact form factor. The unique interactions of its feature set open up new worlds of rhythmic patching and modulation. Easily create ratcheting sequences, bouncy-ball modulation, and pumping compression, all within a single module.
At its core, Cascade is a powerful envelope generator, which is normaled to a high fidelity 2164 based VCA. You can patch in external audio to the VCA, or take advantage of 4 internal audio algorithms: white noise, 808 kick and hi-hat, and a high frequency sine tone. Cascade will open up your system in ways that make you wonder how you ever lived without it.
- Envelope output and internal audio generated at 96kHz
- High fidelity 2164 based analog VCA topology
- Analog signal path with digital control for envelope following, compression, and classic VCA behaviors
- Snappy envelopes all the way down to 500 microseconds in length
- Reprogrammable via the Daisy ecosystem
Power: 131mA @ +12V @ / 40mA @ -12V