The After Later Audio bOSC is a triangle core oscillator that is based on the same CEM3340 chipset used in legendary synths (SH-101, Prophet 5, MemoryMoog). It offers a wide frequency range from 80s cycles up to 40kHz.
- Four waveform outputs (TRI, SAW, PULSE, SINE)
- V/OCT tracking over 5+ octaves
- Linear FM with attenuator
- Choice of hard sync or soft sync (set via jumper on back)
- PWM attenuator and input (normalled to 5V)
- LFO/VCO switch will change from audio rate to LFO rate (choice of two LFO timings, 8 sec or 80 sec, via jumper on the back)
Power: 15mA @ +12v / 15mA @ -12v