The Erica Synths Black VCO2 is an all analogue, highly accurate and stable VCO – based on the Russion Polivoks VCO – with four simultaneous waveform outputs, one octave down suboscillator and some unique features.
Unlike harsh, logic divider based sub-oscillators, the Black VCO2’s transistor-based suboscillator generates a distinct, rounded squarewave.
Furthermore, the Black VCO2 has a built in SAW waveshaper and two modulation LFOs. Together with the Black VCO Expander waveform mixer you get a massive analogue sound source with plenty of patch points for modular use.
- Simultaneous sine, triangle, saw and pulse wave outputs
- -1 octave suboscillator
- Highly accurate and stable tracking across 8 octaves
- Saw waveshaper with manual and CV control
- Manually adjustable and CV controlled pulse width
- Exponential/Linear FM input with an attenuator
- 2 built-in modulation LFOs
- Synchronization input
- Octave switch – 7 octaves
- Skiff-friendly design
Power: 71mA @ +12V / 62mA @ -12V (without expander)
Power: 102mA @ +12V / 87mA @ -12V (with expander)