Basicaly, the Shakmat Modular Bishop’s Miscellany is a dual stepped CV/Gate Recorder. It means it records two CV’s and two Gates on steps a bit like an analog shift register but with a lot more functionality.
First, plug in your CV/Gate keyboard, your MIDI interface, your ribbon, your joystick or your favourite CV/Gate controller and record a sequence. If you are too lazy to play something, you can even use the internal random generator to feed the inputs. Then, play the sequence and mangle it, it’s that easy!
- Dual Stepped CV / Gate Recorder
- Variable length sequences (up to 32 steps)
- Shift parameter scanning differents segments in your original sequence.
- AB switch allowing to record two different 32 steps sequences.
- Random value generator very handly to create random loops or to play sequences randomly
- Cut function hacking the gate out 1 for more dynamic phrases
- CV inputs for Length and Shift functions • Gate inputs for all the switch functions (Record, AB, Cut and Random)
- User replaceable firmware chip
- High quality metal potentiometer with double rubber injected knobs
- Input & Output voltages 0 – 5V
CHECK OUT THE MANUAL HERE
Power: 25mA @ +12V / 0mA @ -12V