The Noise Engineering Bin Seq is an eight-step switchable gate sequencer. Each switch has three positions: off, tied gate, or short gate. Reset in allows you to make the sequence as short as you want. Ideal for creating and manipulating rhythmic sequences in live sets.
- Time: 8 switches that control whether a gate is output at each clock step. Each switch has three positions: to the left is off. In the middle is short gate, where the gate remains high only until the clock falls. To the right is long or tied gate, where BS ties the beat to the next one.
- Beat: Clock input. Advances the current step on a rising edge.
- Measure: Optional clock input to indicate the start of a measure. Acts as a reset to restart BS at the beginning of the pattern.
- Advance (Adv): Momentary button to manually advance the step. Works with or without clock in.
- Reset (Rst): Momentary button to manually reset the cycle. Works with or without clock in.
- Out: Gate out.
Power: 30mA @ +12v / 8mA @ -12v