The Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run is a dreamy stereosonic exploratory multi-tool that includes up to 2 seconds of delay time, reverse delay, tap tempo with subdivision control, switchable true bypass or buffered bypass with 5 different tail lengths (including a sound-on-sound style lo-fi looping mode) and an assignable expression control that maps the expression jack to a control of your choice, including the toggle!
The delay section allows tweaking from tape emulation to bucket brigade styles with a twist of the wide-range Tone control. The cavernous, plate-style reverb has just a touch of modulation similar to the one found in our precious Dispatch Master only more lush with an adjustable Decay. Otherworldly reverse delay and dynamic swelling reverb settings are accessible through a 3-way toggle switch. And that’s just the beginning…
- Dimensions: 4.65 x 4.15 x 2.25 in. (118 x 105 x 57 mm) with knobs
- Current Draw: 410 mA
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- S/N Ratio: 115dB typical
- 24-bit 96kHz A/D & D/A converters
- All analog dry signal path
- All digital wet signal path with 20Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Flexi-Switch® Technology – This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
The expression jack is located on the west side of the pedal. It is a TRS jack with the tip acting as the wiper. We recommend using a Moog expression pedal with the output adjustment knob all the way up. We cannot guarantee any other expression pedal to work with the Avalanche Run.
For best results, please use the included 9v center-negative 1-amp DC power supply.