The Instruo Arbhar heralds a new generation of granular processing in eurorack. Sampled audio can be chopped into tiny grains, scattered, shaped, re-pitched, reversed and layered for an endless range of audio manipulation from seamless frozen tones to mutated acousmatic madness.
Featuring a condenser microphone set into the front panel, built in audio analysis for automatic sampling and internal modulation over various parameters; this is truly a granulator like no other.
Includes a 2HP CV expander for additional CV control!
- Granular processor (Lexer method)
- Two granular engines available simultaneously: 1. controlled by intensity and grain length settings (up to 24 grains) 2. externally triggered grains (up to 20 grains)
- Manual and automatic playhead control for granular textures and time stretched audio playback (Scan/Follow mode)
- Sampling wavetable oscillator
- 6 sample buffers (10 second record time each)
- Built in condenser microphone
- Dedicated analogue input pre-amplifier
- Audio onset analysis for automatic capture control
- LED display for amplitude, length, scan, spray
- Trigger out
- Forward/Reverse grain playback probability control
- Internal random/quantised pitch modulation
- 1V/OCT cv pitch control
- Dynamic grain windowing
- Included 2HP CV expander for additional CV control
Width: 18hp (Main Module) / 20hp including 2hp Expander
Power: 210mA @+12V / 30mA @-12V