NOW SHIPPING WITH v.1.1 FIRMWARE!!
The Abstract Data ADE-32 Octocontroller is a highly configurable Control, Modulation, Triggering and Pattern module.
- 8 simultaneous Outputs and 12, individually assignable, Output types.
- Output and Modulation types include Pulses, Gates, LFOs, Digital Noise, Loopable S&H modes and a collection of Arpeggios and Rhythmic Loops.
- Tempo-sync for all Outputs is provided by the on-board Clock or an External Clock Input with Tempo ranges from 20 to 270 BPM.
- Outputs can be set to any Clock Division or Multiple from 1/16th of a Beat to 16 Bars and can be Offset up to 360 Degrees.
- Intuitive interface allows user-definable control over knob and parameter behavior to match the preferences of individual users.
- External clock resolution can now be selected from 1, 4 or 24 PPQN.
- The ADE-32 now has two clock modes. Choose between internal clock mode where the ADE-32 runs from its own internal clock or external clock mode where the ADE-32 will not run unless a clock source is present at the external clock input.
- Switching clock modes when no external clock is present can be used for manual stop/start control.
- The 2 blue bar/beat LEDs reverse out to show when the ADE-32 is running under external clock.
- Each output can now be muted individually. The blue edit LED flashes to indicate a muted state on the currently selected output.
- Various other requested changes & fixes
FULL v.1.1 MANUAL AVAILABLE HERE
Power: 125mA Average