ABC from Bastl Instruments is a simple 6 channel signal mixer. It has 6 inputs – A,B,C,D,E and F – and two outputs – one labelled “A+B+C” – which is mixed in with the second output – “D+E+F” – if nothing is inserted in the “A+B+C” jack.
ABC is designed to mix audio signals, but can be modified to mix CV signals instead. There are 6 solder jumpers on the back side, which can be connected to turn the ABC mix into a CV mixer.
Simple yet versatile: ABC mixes mono, stereo or CV signals.
There are also 3 jumpers on the back side which can be used to normalize inputs A to D, B to E and C to F. This is useful if you would like to use the ABC mix as a 3 channel stereo mixer (using both outputs and having separate volume control for left and right channel).
- 6 channel mixer
- 6 inputs A,B,C,D,E,F
- 2 outputs A+B+C and D+E+F (A+B+C is mixed into D+E+F if no jack is inserted in A+B+C)
- 3 jumpers to select normalization of inputs A to D, B to E, C to F (useful for stereo mixing)
- inputs are AC coupled
- there are solder jumpers for changing the inputs to DC coupling (than it can be used for mixing CV signals)
- front panel from aluminium or oak wood
- handmade locally by Bastl Instruments in Brno, Czech Republic
Power: 10mA @ +12V / 10mA @ -12V