We’ve just received another restock of the popular VPME.de EUCLIDIAN CIRCLES v2 & SIX SWITCHES Expander …along with the wonderful QUAD DRUM VOICE drum synth/sampler module.
Now, the obvious choice is to pair the EUCLIDIAN CIRCLES with the QUAD DRUM VOICE, and have instant access to some truly inspiring beats and bloops – buuuuut, it doesn’t stop there!
Imagine the QUAD DRUM paired with, say, the funky FOUR BRICKS ROOK from Shakmat Modular (also in stock) – basically, you’d have you own little – supremely flexible – drum machine at your fingertips, all within your Eurorack case. Tap in rhythms in real time, quantize them on the fly, add fills, and choose from an array of different drum sound options and algorithms. Get ON it! 😉
Also – the Shakmat TIME WIZARD could also make a great rhythmic companion for your QUAD DRUM – allowing for complex clock divisions/ multiplications and logic functions which you could either employ when using a steady clock – or try inputting more complex rhythms for some SERIOUS madness!
Too “digital” for you eh? …well try slamming it through the new Steady State Fate VORTICES character mixer – modeled after vintage analog consoles and magnetic tape machines. How do you think top producers used to get that massive drum sound? …by hitting the red on the meters when recording to analogue tape, that’s what!
Still not enough drums for your kit? Add a couple of other cheeky little fellas, such as the 3hp Erica Synths PICO DRUMS or PICO DRUM 2 – the former offering a ton of classic high-quality sampled drums (with the optional PICO DRUM PROGRAMMER if you want to upload your own samples) – and the latter offering full digital drum synthesis (similar to the Korg Volca Drum), but with voltage control.
Fancy some FX? Lots of options to choose from, including the Erica Synths PICO DSP, BLACK HOLE DSP, DUAL FX (aimed specifically at drums) …or the more experimental Noise Engineering DESMODUS VERSIO, IMITOR VERSIO, QuBit PRISM, 2hp FREEZ, Tiptop Audio zDSP and many more – all shown by following this LINK
Think outside the box and get creative with your own personalised drum machine setup! 🙂
- EUCLIDIAN CIRCLES v2 – 6-channel 16-step Euclidean rhythm generator with an unique pattern visualization in 10hp
- SIX SWITCHES – Expander for the VPME.de Euclidean Circles rhythm generator module which allows you to individually enable and disable all of the six trigger output channels.
- QUAD DRUM VOICE – 4 independent digital drum voices in 22hp, each of which can be either a digitally modelled drum, a sample from a sample set, or a wavetable vco from a wavetable bank.
- FOUR BRICKS ROOK – Quad Trigger Sequencer, with Input Pads, Fill Randomizer, Pattern Store/Recall, CV-Addressable Memory, Quantized or Non-Quantized Operation
- TIME WIZARD – Six Channel Clock Divider/ Multiplier, in Two Sections, with Additional Logic Functions
- VORTICES – Character mixer modeled after vintage analog consoles and magnetic tape machines. Includes V-CV Expander, which adds level/saturation control for all attenuated mixer channels.
- PICO DRUMS – Dual Drum/Sampler Module with 64 Samples, Pitch, Decay & Volume Control
- PICO DRUM PROGRAMMER – If you wish to upload your own drum samples to the Erica Synths Pico DRUM module, you’ll need Pico DRUM programmer.
- PICO DRUMS 2 – Percussion synthesizer in a 3 HP eurorack module, featuring 8 drum synthesis algorithms, 1v/oct tracking, 3 parameters per algorithm & extensive CV control