Shakmat Modular are one of those brands who never fail to come up with designs that offer something pretty unique, or take established concepts and push them into new territories ..and these latest releases are no exception! We’ve been especially excited about the HARLEQUIN’S CONTEXT, as it will allow for all manner of preset voltage and modulation shape generation in response to manual input, CV or gates …while the DUAL DAGGER manages to cram a shedload of features into the stereo filter concept – including independent control over low-pass and high-pass cutoff frequencies, an assignable resonance, and voltage-controlled “Pan” feature for creating interesting directional effects.
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE!!
We’ve also topped up the following:
- TIME WIZARD – Six Channel Clock Divider/ Multiplier, in Two Sections, with Additional Logic Functions. Based on 6 dividers with selectable division factors and 4 switches providing 81 routing variations. Can easily clock and reset other sequencers with odd time signatures, provide weird clock division/multiplication ratios, and create complex poly-rhythms.
- CLOCK ‘O PAWN – Dual output clock generator, with 4 different clock sources, Reset output, Swing, ergonomic transport buttons & more..
- GEMINI’S PATH – Stereo or dual mono dynamic processor and panner. Based on a pair of high-end VCAs, an audio to trigger converter and a smart modulation source, the Gemini’s Path allows numerous operations such as decay/gate on amplitude, auto accentuation, sidechain compression, auto pan and more !
- SUMDIF – Dual adder / differentiator module capable of handling both CV and audio signals. Use it for mid/side processing, precision adding with 1v/oct signals & more…
- HIPASS – Quad fixed frequency high pass filter. The two first sections are 3-pole filters (-18dB/oct) cutting at 30Hz. This removes low frequencies generated by resonant filters, FM synthesis and DC offsets from your audio signals.