A tidy restock from Steady State Fate just landed – including a top-up of the ever-popular STEREO DIPOLE Quad VCF, the ZPO (ZERO POINT OSCILLATOR) – an uber-comprehensive analogue vco …along with their recent collaboration with Boys Noize and Baseck: TRYPTICH – a Triple-Reroutable-FX module capable of BBD Flanging, Comb Filtering, Saturation, Distortion, Multimode Filter & all-round aggro!
All ready to go out for the night in their glamorous Black faceplates 🙂
(lots more SSF in stock – see further down for current stocklist)
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE!!
All SSF products currently in stock:
- AUTODUB – DC-coupled stereo VCA tailored for interactive dub style effects and event generation via a live performance friendly effect send activation button.
- ZERO POINT OSCILLATOR (ZPO) – Thru-Zero Analogue VCO with unique waveforms, Wave Shaping, Wave Morphing, Ring Modulation & many more features
- STEREO DIPOLE – Quad Multi-Mode VCF featuring single, dual and quad peak filter outputs. Can also function as a Single, Dual and Quad Sine Wave VCO/LFO.
- TRIPTYCH – Multi-tiered module consisting of a trio of effects with the addition of input and output voltage-controlled amplifiers: Distortion (3x), Flange/Comb, and Filter, with all paths internally re-routable. From distortion to Karplus-Strong and polyphonic resonance, Triptych is designed to be a unique sound shaping and transformation tool.
- VORTICES – Character mixer modeled after vintage analog consoles and magnetic tape machines. It includes the V-CV Expander, which adds level/saturation control for all attenuated mixer channels.
- V-MUTES – Expander for the Steady State Fate VORTICES character mixer. This module retains the full functionality of the V-CV expander (included with VORTICES), but adds click-less muting on all 7 of the VCA controlled inputs as well as a MASTER mute function that can mute all 7 channels simultaneously.
- RND STEP – High performance, 3-channel sample & hold module, comprised of 6 separate Noise / S&H circuits in just 4HP. Features: internal normalising between trigger inputs; extended hold times with high sustained-voltage precision; creative analogue downsampling effects; plus downsampled and clocked noise tones