We have just restocked a number of modules from Taiwanese brand Tenderfoot Electronics. These glamorous-looking designs offer a range of unique takes on everything from filtering to sequencing, with some tidy little utilities along the way. Our personal fave is the QUAD QUANTIZER – an essential addition for those of you struggling to tame all your patches and turn them into something a little more, ahem, “musical” 🙂 Back in stock, but usually sells out fast
Other highlights include the LATTICE 12-step sequencer, HIKE 2-channel envelope generator with multiple modes & random voltage generator, PINHL 3 channel lowpass gate, and SVF-1 state-variable filter with a choice of characters. Some of these designs are even in our *SALE*, but possibly not for too much longer…
Full module list further down.
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE!
TENDERFOOT RANGE : (all in stock except CELLS & EASE)
- HIKE – 2-channel envelope generator, with multiple modes: Looping envelope, One-shot triggered A/D envelope, ASR envelope for use with longer gate signals. Also offers random voltage mode.
- LATTICE – 16HP 12-step sequencer composed of a 4×3 grid of steps that can be navigated horizontally, vertically or sequentially from step 1 to step 12.
- CELLS (Lattice Expander) – adds a number of additional features to the Tenderfoot Electronics Lattice sequencer: 3×4 grid of keys, Forward / Reverse mode, Random step selection, CV selection of the current step & Gate output
- uCLS (Micro Latice Expander) – adds the same functions to the Tenderfoot Electronics Lattice sequencer as Cells – minus the keypad – and with the addition of an attenuator dial for the envelope/CV input, all nicely packaged in a 4HP module!
- PINHL – Vactrol-based 3 channel passive low-pass gate. Each channel features 3 different tones selectable with the switches on the front of the panel.
- SVF-1 – Great sounding state variable filter with drive control, 2 different resonance characters, voltage controlled cutoff and resonance, plus 1v/octave input.
- VCA – 3-Channel VCA with mixing and offers the ability to chain multiple modules together into a larger VCA mixer.
- DUPE – Buffered multiple with normalled outputs.
- EASE – 3-channel attenuverter that can also be used as a CV or audio mixer
- SAP – 4 channels of passive attenuation in 4HP