It’s new brand time again! This time we are venturing into the classy world of Polyend – kicking off with their POLY 2 MIDI to CV converter module, which can be configured and connected to in pretty much every way imaginable – forming the beating heart of your hardware setup and bridging the gap between modular, DAW, controllers, sequencers and more…
In stock and ready to rock!
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE!
Connect your computer, smartphone to its USB port; your class compliant MIDI controllers via USB Host, and all the other device via the MIDI jack port. A whole array of analogue outputs give you the versatility to hook up loads of different types of modules. Easily adjust every setting you need thanks to the OLED screen with a straightforward menu system. Set, save and recall your the parameters with a click of an encoder.
Four modes, totally different possibilities:
- FIRST and NEXT modes are perfect for building your unique polyphonic synthesizer.
- CHANNEL mode lets you choose which MIDI Channel is responsible for which voice. This mode is what the majority of users utilise to connect DAWs or external sequencers.
- NOTE mode translates data received from MIDI Notes C through G and directs them into the corresponding voices (no matter the octave). This scenario works excellent for triggering drums from drum pads or drum triggers.
- Up to 8 voices (Gate + Pitch pairs) and 12 configurable outputs.
- Full input and output customization (pitch standard, pitch bend, middle C, voltage standard, etc.).
- Save and Recall your sets of parameters (plus autosave option).
- Different Play modes (First, Next, Channel and Notes) for different use cases.
- Musical scale filtering (allows you to generate instant musical results from any type of controller).
- MPE compatibility.
MANUAL IS AVAILABLE HERE