A tidy restock from After Later Audio has dropped, with a focus on their fully-assembled versions of various popular Open Source modules. First up we have all 3 versions of the discontinued open-source Peaks from Mutable Instruments – PIQUE, BAKER & RAINIER. They range from 4hp to 8hp, with each version having some tidy features added: BAKER (6hp) adds CV inputs and attenuverters for each of the four parameters, while RAINIER (8hp) also adds attenuverters for each of the outputs. All of these modules come preloaded with the extended “Dead Man’s Catch” firmware. The minimalist 4hp version, PIQUE, is also in stock.
As with the original design of Peaks, they offer envelopes, LFOs, drum sounds, sequencing & more…with the “Dead Man’s Catch” firmware adding even more
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE!!
Also back in stock: uO_C (Micro Ornament & Crime) – an assembled build of the popular Micro Ornament & Crime multifunctional – along with the multifunctional rhythmic powerhouse uT_U (Micro Temps Utile)
The After Later Audio build of the Music Thing Modular Turing Machine – ALAN – is back in, along with DVCA (a 2-channel version of Mutable’s Veils)
Last but not least, we now offer three different types of sexy-looking Eurorack Thumb-screws with integrated washers! These come in tins of 30, in both Black and SIlver colours. The Silver version is available in both M2.5 and M3 thread sizes, and all are very reasonably priced.
CURRENT AFTER LATER AUDIO STOCK:
- PIQUE – 4hp micro version of Peaks from Mutable Instruments (now discontinued). It can be an ADSR-style envelope generator, an LFO and a drum emulator. By default it comes loaded with the Dead Man’s Catch (DMC) firmware.
- BAKER – 6hp version of Peaks from Mutable Instruments (now discontinued) that adds CV inputs and attenuverters for each of the four parameters.
- RAINIER – 8hp version of Peaks from Mutable Instruments (now discontinued) that adds CV inputs and attenuverters for each of the four parameters and adds attenuverters for each of the outputs.
- DVCA – Dual VCA based on Mutable Instruments’ Veils, with linear/exponential curves, plus individual or summed outputs.
- BLEND – Feature-packed CV/Audio Mixer and Dual VCA.
- uT_U (Micro Temps Utile) – An assembled build of the popular Micro Temps Utile multifunctional open source module.
- uO_C (Micro Ornament & Crime) – An assembled build of the popular Micro Ornament & Crime multifunctional open source module.
- ALAN (uTuring Machine) – Random Looping Sequencer, based on the Music Thing Modular Turing Machine.
- ENIGMA – Expander for the Alan module (micro Turing Machine) that enables you to to create a different – yet related – sequence to the main Alan output.
- ENVy – ADSR style envelope generator based on the CEM3310 chipset, found in many classic synthesizers (Pro One, Prophet 5, MemoryMoog).
- G&T (Gates & Triggers) – A handy utility module to take your gates and generate triggers and take your triggers and generate a gate.
- 3:1 MIXER – Utility 3:1 or 6:1 mixer.
- MULT – Buffered/active multiple with LED indicator.