We now offer the full range of modules from Taiwanese brand Tenderfoot Electronics. These glamorous-looking designs offer a range of unique takes on everything from filtering to sequencing, with some tidy little utilities along the way. The LATTICE sequencer (and CELLS expander) have featured in a recent Molten Modular Youtube demo, where the interesting potential for 12 step sequencing – with both horizontal & vertical step navigation – is shown off rather well we think.
Other highlights include the HIKE 2-channel envelope generator with multiple modes, PINHL 3 channel lowpass gate, and SVF-1 state-variable filter with a choice of characters ….along with our personal fave: the QUAD QUANTIZER – an essential addition for those of you struggling to tame all your patches and turn them into something a little more, ahem, “musical” 🙂 – EDIT: QUAD QUANTIZER sold out extremely quickly! (more soon)
Full module list further down…
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE!
IN STOCK :
- HIKE – 2-channel envelope generator, with multiple modes: Looping envelope, One-shot triggered A/D envelope, ASR envelope for use with longer gate signals. Also offers random voltage mode.
- LATTICE – 16HP 12-step sequencer composed of a 4×3 grid of steps that can be navigated horizontally, vertically or sequentially from step 1 to step 12.
- CELLS (Lattice Expander) – adds a number of additional features to the Tenderfoot Electronics Lattice sequencer: 3×4 grid of keys, Forward / Reverse mode, Random step selection, CV selection of the current step & Gate output
- uCLS (Micro Latice Expander) – adds the same functions to the Tenderfoot Electronics Lattice sequencer as Cells – minus the keypad – and with the addition of an attenuator dial for the envelope/CV input, all nicely packaged in a 4HP module!
- PINHL – Vactrol-based 3 channel passive low-pass gate. Each channel features 3 different tones selectable with the switches on the front of the panel.
- SVF-1 – Great sounding state variable filter with drive control, 2 different resonance characters, voltage controlled cutoff and resonance, plus 1v/octave input.
- VCA – 3-Channel VCA with mixing and offers the ability to chain multiple modules together into a larger VCA mixer.
- DUPE – Buffered multiple with normalled outputs.
- EASE – 3-channel attenuverter that can also be used as a CV or audio mixer
- SAP – 4 channels of passive attenuation in 4HP
Tenderfoot Electronics also offer a module that ticks all the boxes for us at Matttech Modular – the QUAD QUANTIZER – an essential addition for those of you struggling to tame all your patches and turn them into something a little more, ahem, “musical” 🙂 – but please note: QUAD QUANTIZER sold out extremely quickly – more on the way! (join the waitlist if you’re after one)