We now have the excellent Abstract Data modules back in stock again – including the ever-popular ADE-32 OCTOCONTROLLER, a real multi-functional beast of a module, which could control your entire rig! This has recently been updated to v.2.0 firmware, and all units in stock will ship with this pre-installed (see below for summary of new features)
Also in stock from Abstract Data:
- ADE-50 – 3x VCA – 3 Linear VCAs based on a discrete OTA core
- ADE-60 – User-configurable, mix & CV utility module.
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE
- Visualization mode adds a new way for users to see the signal activity at each output.
- Output lock ensures no parameter or edit changes can be made while an output is locked.
- Unipolar 0-5V and bipolar +/-2.5V options added for all LFO output types.
- New V-Trig and S-trig options for Pulse output types.
- Two new Digital Noise algorithms added.
- Korg-compatible 2 PPQN added as an external sync option.
- Two new ‘kick and snare’ Loop sets added for quick, simple beat creation.
- Arpeggios and S&H Gate looping now have options to run forward, backward or alternating.
- Universal ‘Exit Edit Mode’ button functionality to easily exit any edit mode.
- Factory reset functionality allows users to quickly reset all outputs to default factory settings.
- Various tweaks & bug fixes (see manual page 22 for full details)
FULL v.2.0 MANUAL AVAILABLE HERE