Another batch of the extremely intriguing “big hitters” from Scottish brand Instruo has landed, including: Cs-L – Dual voltage controlled complex oscillator, LUBADH Dual Looper …and the SAICH Quad oscillator with super-saw functionality and built in “smart” VCA mixing.
We also have restocks of the following:
- CEIS – Fully analogue, CV controllable ADSR envelope generator. Features voltage control over the 4 segment faders with multiple gate/trigger outputs for maximum versatility.
- Ts-L rev.2 – Feature-packed small form Triangle Core VCO, with integrated Wavefolder, Sub, Lin/Exp FM & more…
- HARMONAIG – diatonic, polyphonic, bipolar voltage quantizer. From one CV signal, four are generated with harmonised intervals the outline the Root, 3rd, 5th and 7th degrees of musical chords
- SCION – biofeedback sensor built into a quad random voltage generator. Also features random gates, ratcheting/burst generation, slew limiting & more..
- TANH – Three channel, all analogue, wave shaper. Can also function as a limiter & distortion.
(more ARBHARs sooooooon!)
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE!!!!