Well those guys & gals at After Later Audio have been busy again, and we have stock of 2 new modules – BAKER & RAINIER. They are both versions of the discontinued open-source Peaks from Mutable Instruments, but with some tidy features added. BAKER (6hp) adds CV inputs and attenuverters for each of the four parameters, and RAINIER (8hp) also adds attenuverters for each of the outputs. Tidy! All of these modules come preloaded with the extended “Dead Man’s Catch” firmware.
Also back in stock: BENJOLIN v2 – the recently updated version of Rob Hordijk’s chaotic / experimental synth voice, uT_U (Micro Temps Utile) – the multifunctional rhythmic powerhouse, and ALAN (Micro Turing Machine) whose two expanders: MORCOM & ENIGMA, can also be used with the BENJOLIN v2.
We also have the POPPLE – an 8hp multimode stereo filter based on the Mutable Instruments Ripples V1 filter section, and many more…including the most recent original After Later Audio designs – STEPS, BLEND & TILT
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE!!
FULL AFTER LATER AUDIO MODULE LIST:
- PIQUE – 4hp micro version of Peaks from Mutable Instruments (now discontinued). It can be an ADSR-style envelope generator, an LFO and a drum emulator. By default it comes loaded with the Dead Man’s Catch (DMC) firmware.
- BAKER – 6hp version of Peaks from Mutable Instruments (now discontinued) that adds CV inputs and attenuverters for each of the four parameters.
- RAINIER – 8hp version of Peaks from Mutable Instruments (now discontinued) that adds CV inputs and attenuverters for each of the four parameters and adds attenuverters for each of the outputs.
- BENJOLIN V2 – Chaotic / experimental synth voice consisting of two oscillators, the Rungler (stepped CV generator), and a multimode filter.
- POPPLE – 8hp multimode stereo filter based on the Mutable Instruments Ripples V1 filter section
- DVCA – Dual VCA based on Mutable Instruments’ Veils, with linear/exponential curves, plus individual or summed outputs.
- TILT – Function Generator and ADSR Envelope Generator.
- STEPS – Random Looping Stepped CV and Burst Generator.
- BLEND – Feature-packed CV/Audio Mixer and Dual VCA.
- uT_U (Micro Temps Utile) – An assembled build of the popular Micro Temps Utile multifunctional open source module.
- uO_C (Micro Ornament & Crime) – An assembled build of the popular Micro Ornament & Crime multifunctional open source module.
- ALAN (uTuring Machine) – Random Looping Sequencer, based on the Music Thing Modular Turing Machine.
- ENIGMA – Expander for the Alan module (micro Turing Machine) that enables you to to create a different – yet related – sequence to the main Alan output.
- MORCOM – Expander for the Alan module (micro Turing Machine) that exposes 11 random pulse outputs derived from the main module.
- FILThy – Cost-effective, feature-packed multimode filter offering LPF, BPF, HPF, and NOTCH simultaneous outputs – all in just 6HP.
- ENVy – ADSR style envelope generator based on the CEM3310 chipset, found in many classic synthesizers (Pro One, Prophet 5, MemoryMoog).
- G&T (Gates & Triggers) – A handy utility module to take your gates and generate triggers and take your triggers and generate a gate.
- 3:1 MIXER – Utility 3:1 or 6:1 mixer.
- MULT – Buffered/active multiple with LED indicator.