Just in time for Xmas/ Brexit, or whatever takes your fancy, the TakTakTak DRUMBO is back in stock! LOTS of folk on the waitlist, so we’re expecting this one to sell out pretty fast 😉
Well we caught a glimpse of this beauty in some rough & ready footage from the Superbooth2020 live stream earlier this year, and immediately our ears pricked up. The DRUMBO from TakTakTak offers an expanded take on a Syncussion-style drum synthesizer, but with a ton of extra modes and features – including full CV control and tidy-looking sliders.
The initial run of these was extremely limited, and many people were waiting months to get their hands on these. We are very lucky to have the only retail units in existence right now, and there are only a handful available – so if you want one……
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE
- 10 percussion modes
- Analog signal generation
- Two VCOs
- Sample and hold
- Invertable curve envelope
- LFO with selectable square or triangle wave
- Trigger input. 0.1-20ms +5V pulse trigger recommended.
- Force CV input (dynamic accentuation). CV range: 0V to +5V.
- Mode change CV input. CV range: 0V to +5V.
- VCO CV input. 1V/Oct.
- Decay CV input. CV range: -5V to +5V.
- VCF CV input (LPF cut off). -5V to +5V.
- Drum(bo) output.