We recently welcomed Seattle’s After Later Audio into the fold at Matttech Modular. Well-known for producing high-quality builds of open source projects such as ORNAMENT & CRIME and TEMPS UTILE, they caught our attention again recently on DivKid’s Youtube channel, where he showed off their new POPPLE Stereo Multimode Filter, based on the Open Source Mutable Instruments Ripples (v1) design. Probably the most affordable true stereo filter on the market…and it sounds great! (check the video evidence below…)
Another new module we’ve added this time round is the DVCA – a dual-channel, 4hp take on the Mutable Instruments VEILS VCA design. Again, a great idea!
DivKid also demoed their 3 most recent original designs: TILT, STEPS & BLEND. These all looked excellent – with a focus on providing maximum bang for your buck (and HP) – and took us to their website, where we discovered a whole host of other designs – most of which are now in stock. Further details & video links on the relevant product pages
MORE BENJOLIN v2 coming soon! (we had some, but they sold out immediately)
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE!!
FULL RESTOCK LIST:
- POPPLE – 8hp multimode stereo filter based on the Mutable Instruments Ripples V1 filter section
- DVCA – Dual VCA based on Mutable Instruments’ Veils, with linear/exponential curves, plus individual or summed outputs.
- TILT – Function Generator and ADSR Envelope Generator.
- STEPS – Random Looping Stepped CV and Burst Generator.
- BLEND – Feature-packed CV/Audio Mixer and Dual VCA.
- uT_U (Micro Temps Utile) – An assembled build of the popular Micro Temps Utile multifunctional open source module.
- uO_C (Micro Ornament & Crime) – An assembled build of the popular Micro Ornament & Crime multifunctional open source module.
- ALAN (uTuring Machine) – Random Looping Sequencer, based on the Music Thing Modular Turing Machine.
- ENIGMA – Expander for the Alan module (micro Turing Machine) that enables you to to create a different – yet related – sequence to the main Alan output.
- MORCOM – Expander for the Alan module (micro Turing Machine) that exposes 11 random pulse outputs derived from the main module.
- PIQUE – Micro version of Peaks from Mutable Instruments (now discontinued). It can be an ADSR-style envelope generator, an LFO and a drum emulator. By default it comes loaded with the Dead Man’s Catch (DMC) firmware.
- bOSC – A triangle core oscillator that is based on the same CEM3340 chipset used in legendary synths (SH-101, Prophet 5, MemoryMoog).
- FILThy – Cost-effective, feature-packed multimode filter offering LPF, BPF, HPF, and NOTCH simultaneous outputs – all in just 6HP.
- ENVy – ADSR style envelope generator based on the CEM3310 chipset, found in many classic synthesizers (Pro One, Prophet 5, MemoryMoog).
- G&T (Gates & Triggers) – A handy utility module to take your gates and generate triggers and take your triggers and generate a gate.
- 3:1 MIXER – Utility 3:1 or 6:1 mixer.
- MULT – Buffered/active multiple with LED indicator.