Jason Lim from Instruo has been hard at it again, and we have a slew of new releases, some of which had only been available as custom builds previously. We have the I-o47 Arp-based filter, the VINCA dual VCA, ATHRU wavefolder and F dual fader module. As with all Instruo gear, there are plenty of tricks up their respective sleeves, so please check out the full details on their respective product pages.
We have also restocked the mighty Cs-L complex oscillator, and it’s smaller sibling, the feature-packed Ts-L. Almost all of the other Instruo modules are currently in stock too…including our last TROIKA in aluminium panel (currently available at a much lower price than the upcoming black & gold version)
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE!!
New releases (feature summaries):
- ATHRU – Standalone wavefolder with fader control, Strike input, Symmetry & Overdrive.
- VINCA – Two channel voltage controlled amplifier with both parallel and series routing capabilities. Also offers four-quadrant multiplication capabilities (ring modulation).
- I-o47 – Vintage filter design inspired by the classic 1047 module of the ARP2500, with features including: CV controllable centre frequency, resonance/Q and notch offset along side FM, strike and a complex dual input with wave shaping limiter.
- F – Two manual faders providing linear uni-polar positive output control voltages, 0–5V or 0–10V defined using the jumpers on the back
Also in stock:
- Ts-L – Feature-packed small form Triangle Core VCO, with integrated Wavefolder, Sub, Lin/Exp FM & more…
- Cs-L – Dual voltage controlled complex oscillator, with both Sawtooth Core and Triangle Core VCOs, 2 Wavefolders, Sub, Soft/Hard Sync, Ring Mod, AM & much more..
- CEIS – Fully analogue, CV controllable ADSR envelope generator. Features voltage control over the 4 segment faders with multiple gate/trigger outputs for maximum versatility.
- TONA – Analogue sawtooth core voltage controlled oscillator, with integrated Wavefolder, Lin FM & more…
- TRAIGH – Classic transistor ladder low pass filter (24dB/octave) with built in 3 channel mixer & stable sine wave self-oscillation with 1v/oct tracking.
- SCION – The Scíon is a biofeedback sensor built into a quad random voltage generator. Also features random gates, ratcheting/burst generation, slew limiting & more..
- HARMONAIG – Diatonic, polyphonic, bipolar voltage quantizer. From one CV signal, four are generated with harmonised intervals the outline the Root, 3rd, 5th and 7th degrees of musical chords.
- TROIKA (silver panel) – Beefy sounding three voice Analogue VCO Module, with Lin FM, Sync, Normalled 1v/oct, Internal Wave Blending and Level Mixing