It has been a loooooong time coming, and it seems like 4ms used most of that time to add extra features to this SPHERICAL WAVETABLE NAVIGATOR badboy – including the ability to record, save & load your own wavetables! Our first batch has already been ordered & paid for, and we are expecting high demand for these.
AVAILABLE TO ORDER HERE
The SPHERICAL WAVETABLE NAVIGATOR (SWN) features include:
- Six VCOs (Voltage Controlled Oscillators), each with independent 1V/oct pitch CV and waveform selection.
- Twelve spherical wavetables, plus space for up 108 user-created wavetables.
- Quickly record, apply effects, and save your own custom wavetables from live audio (or by using free SphereEdit software on a computer).
- Six LFOs/envelopes, each with its own output jack and controls for speed, amplitude, phase, and shape.
- Stereo audio outputs.
- Option to quantize each channel to a scale (major, minor harmonic, semitones).
- Entire state of the SWN can be saved into one of 108 Presets and recalled at a later time.
- Temperature-stable, high-quality pitch tracking circuitry is easy to re-calibrate and keep in tune with any sequencer, DAW interface, or keyboard.