We have been super excited about this range of modules ever since they were shown off at Superbooth, and in various DivKid videos. All modules from the range are back in stock.
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE
I’m sure Jason from Instruo can tell you how many times we’ve messaged him about these badboys 🙂 They look absolutely gorgeous, cram in a ton of killer features, are made in the UK (Scotland, to be precise)..and there are plenty more intriguing designs to come…
In stock now are the following (some in very limited quantities):
- Ts-L – Feature-packed small form Triangle Core VCO, with integrated Wavefolder, Sub, Lin/Exp FM & more…
- TONA – Analogue sawtooth core voltage controlled oscillator, with integrated Wavefolder, Lin FM & more…
- TRAIGH – Classic transistor ladder low pass filter (24dB/octave) with built in 3 channel mixer & stable sine wave self-oscillation with 1v/oct tracking.
- SCION – The Scíon is a biofeedback sensor built into a quad random voltage generator. Also features random gates, ratcheting/burst generation, slew limiting & more..
- Cs-L – Dual voltage controlled complex oscillator, with both Sawtooth Core and Triangle Core VCOs, 2 Wavefolders, Sub, Soft/Hard Sync, Ring Mod, AM & much more..
- Harmonaig – Diatonic, polyphonic, bipolar voltage quantizer. From one CV signal, four are generated with harmonised intervals the outline the Root, 3rd, 5th and 7th degrees of musical chords