We have been super excited about this range of modules ever since they were shown off at Superbooth, and in various DivKid videos. All modules apart from the Cs-L are now in stock (Cs-L coming back soooooon)
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE
I’m sure Jason from Instruo can tell you how many times we’ve messaged him about these badboys 🙂 They look absolutely gorgeous, cram in a ton of killer features, are made in the UK (Scotland, to be precise)..and there are plenty more intriguing designs to come…
Speaking of which, the mighty Cs-L complex oscillator is coming shortly!
In stock now are the following (some in very limited quantities):
- Ts-L – Feature-packed small form Triangle Core VCO, with integrated Wavefolder, Sub, Lin/Exp FM & more…
- TONA – Analogue sawtooth core voltage controlled oscillator, with integrated Wavefolder, Lin FM & more…
- HARMONAIG – Diatonic, polyphonic, bipolar voltage quantizer. From one CV signal, four are generated with harmonised intervals the outline the Root, 3rd, 5th and 7th degrees of musical chords.
- TRAIGH – Classic transistor ladder low pass filter (24dB/octave) with built in 3 channel mixer & stable sine wave self-oscillation with 1v/oct tracking.
- SCION – The Scíon is a biofeedback sensor built into a quad random voltage generator. Also features random gates, ratcheting/burst generation, slew limiting & more..