After a long absence, the much-anticipated DISTING mk.4 is back in stock! Grab ’em while you can…. 😉
ALSO IN STOCK: ES-6 mk.2, ES-8, ES-5 mk.3, DISTING mk.4 MIDI BREAKOUT, ESX-8GT mk.3, FHX-1
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE
Latest firmware (released 24/04/18) adds the following features & tweaks:
- Added the Delayed LFO algorithm.
- Added the Scaled LFO algorithm.
- Added the Gate algorithm.
- Turning the S encoder while holding it in now selects the current parameter; it no longer changes algorithm.
- Added Multiplier & Pan parameters to the Clockable Ping Pong (Z feedback) algorithm and Multiplier & Out Mode parameters to the Clockable Ping Pong (Z input pan) algorithm.
- Added Multiplier & individual output attenuverter parameters to the Clockable AD Envelope algorithms.
- All envelope attenuverter parameters now use the range ±32.
- Added an output mode parameter to the Clockable Delay/Echo and Tape Delay algorithms.
- Added coarse and fine control over tape length (effectively delay time), calibrated in milliseconds, to the Tape Delay algorithm.
- Increased the range of the Offset parameter in the CV/MIDI Algorithm.
- Added DC-blocking filters to the input(s) of the Reverb algorithms.
- The MIDI Clock algorithm now stops generating clocks if it receives a MIDI Clock Stop message but MIDI Clock messages continue to arrive.
- Added a MIDI CC to restore control of Z to the knob/CV, if it had been previously taken over by MIDI.
- Improved performance of the Dual Audio Playback algorithms.
- Preset 0 now saves the selected favourite (O1-P8) algorithm if used, rather than the actual algorithm that the favourite refers to.
- Fixed a crash in the Linear/ Exponential Converter algorithm when Z was at the negative end of its range.