We are excited to announce that the brand new 4MS TAPOGRAPHIC DELAY is now in stock, and shipping out from Monday! (11th December – official release date)
This module is an exciting collaboration between 4MS and Mattias Puech, author of the popular PARASITES alternative firmwares for Mutable Instruments modules.
SPECTRAL MULTIBAND RESONATOR
QUAD CLOCK DISTRIBUTOR
QUAD CLOCK DISTRIBUTOR EXPANDER
STEREO TRIGGERED SAMPLER
AVAILABLE TO ORDER HERE!
The Tapographic Delay is a complex multi-tap delay in the Eurorack format with a unique interface designed for live performance. It excels at transforming the simplest audio (a drone, a percussive sound) into complex rhythmic structures, meshes of organic textures, lush harmonic mille-feuilles, liquid and resonant effects.
The Tapographic Delay features:
- Multi-tap audio delay line with advanced features
- Velocity-sensitive force sensor to tap the delay configurations (tapographies)
- Up to 32 taps, each with its own delay time, amplitude/filter and panning
- Low-pass filter or resonant (pingable) band-pass filter on each tap
- Morphing between delay configurations, with adjustable morph time
- Two different feedback paths: a Repeat toggle and a Feedback knob
- Save and recall up to 24 delay configurations (4 banks of 6 slots each)
- Tapography sequencer with forward, random walk or random directions
- Synchronization to an external clock, with clock divider/multiplier
- Gate output that plays the current rhythm of delays
- Maximum delay time of 174 seconds (almost 3 minutes)
- 16 bits/48kHz with 32 bits floating-point internal processing, 1.3ms software latency
- Mono-in, stereo-out operation