We are excited to announce that we have just ordered our first batch of the upcoming 4MS TAPOGRAPHIC DELAY – a collaboration between 4MS and Mattias Puech, author of the popular PARASITES alternative firmwares for Mutable Instruments modules.
AVAILABLE TO PREORDER HERE!
STOCK ETA: MID-DECEMBER
The Tapographic Delay is a complex multi-tap delay in the Eurorack format with a unique interface designed for live performance. It excels at transforming the simplest audio (a drone, a percussive sound) into complex rhythmic structures, meshes of organic textures, lush harmonic mille-feuilles, liquid and resonant effects.
The Tapographic Delay features:
- Multi-tap audio delay line with advanced features
- Velocity-sensitive force sensor to tap the delay configurations (tapographies)
- Up to 32 taps, each with its own delay time, amplitude/filter and panning
- Low-pass filter or resonant (pingable) band-pass filter on each tap
- Morphing between delay configurations, with adjustable morph time
- Two different feedback paths: a Repeat toggle and a Feedback knob
- Save and recall up to 24 delay configurations (4 banks of 6 slots each)
- Tapography sequencer with forward, random walk or random directions
- Synchronization to an external clock, with clock divider/multiplier
- Gate output that plays the current rhythm of delays
- Maximum delay time of 174 seconds (almost 3 minutes)
- 16 bits/48kHz with 32 bits floating-point internal processing, 1.3ms software latency
- Mono-in, stereo-out operation