In this video, Ben “DivKid” Wilson looks at a superb Polivoks filter clone – the Erica Synths Dtech VCF. This is the most fully-featured Polivoks filter clone available today, and uses the original Russian ICs K140UD12 found in the synth itself. Check out its growly, crunchy, acidic beauty in the video!
- Filter curve control (6db – 12db)
- Resonance CV and slope control (for different flavours of resonance)
- Unique CV assign function – CV inputs can be assigned to Cutoff, Resonance, or both
- Input level control
- Lowpass & Bandpass modes
- Buffered inputs with diode protection
- Diode protection on reversed power supply voltage
- 1V/oct response
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE
Check the Patreon link to see how you can support DivKid’s channel – http://www.patreon.com/divkid
…and hit “like” and “subscribe” on Youtube for more videos from DivKid’s channel every week.