Dinky’s Taiko is a 12 bit digital drum voice with full voltage control and an analog EQ output path.
The drum voice consists of 3 parts:
- A digital noise source with controllable frequency and release time
- A wavetable oscillator with start and end frequency settings together with a variable rate (and release time
- A mix and tone control for the audio output.
All settings, bar the tone control, are both direct and voltage controllable. The drum voice includes a trigger input as well as accent and choke trigger inputs to add further expressive and rhythmic control.
- 12 Bit digital drum sound source through fully analog EQ.
- Extremely wide pallet of sounds with lots of modulation possibilities.
- Digital noise generator combined with variable wavetable (24 waveforms) oscillator
- Trigger, accent and choke trigger inputs.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
- Designed and Made in the UK.